Backflow Testing Experts
Servicing over 3000 Backflow Prevention Devices, Thermostatic Mixing Valves, and Emergency Eye Wash/Shower Equipment annually.
Fortifire is a privately owned QBCC licensed company who provide a range of services including plumbing. We are experienced in the installation, maintenance, replacement and repair of Thermostatic Mixing Valves, Backflow Prevention Devices, Emergency Eye Wash / Shower equipment and Annual Backflow Testing and Certification.
We offer full service in all aspects of Backflow Prevention Device, Thermostatic Mixing Valves, Emergency Eye wash equipment, and other plumbing services including:
- Free on site Analysis
- Competitive fees
- Familiarity with all makes and models of Thermostatic Mixing Valves, Backflow prevention devices and Emergency Eye wash equipment
- $20 million of Public Liability insurance cover
- All staff hold current Federal Police checks
- QBCC Trade Contractor’s Licence
- Thermostatic Mixing Valve licence Certification
- Backflow licence Certification
- Plumbers licence Certification
- Compliance with Australian Standard 4032 “Commissioning, Maintenance and installation for Thermostatic Mixing Valves”
- Certificates for all testing / commissioning results in electronic format
- Automatic scheduling and notification of next scheduled service call prior to due date
Fortifire employees commit to ongoing and continuous Professional Development. Every technician holds the relevant qualifications to perform their duties competently.
Deal with a company that has industry approved Professional Indemnity, Public Liability, and WorkCover insurances.
At Fortifire, there is nowhere to hide. All activities are electronically time-stamped and geo-stamped. Customer assets are individually bar coded and scanned at each inspection. Asset history is traced and any defect issues will remain open in our system for automatic follow-up until they have been formally resolved.